Sunday, 27 June 2010

Some new techniques I have learnt

Well I have spent the whole weekend trying out new techniques on my Cuttlebug, extending the cutting dies etc for longer boarders, backgrounds etc. Ive tried doing some pyramid frames on the front of the fairy card. Distressing papers with nails files etc. Lots of experimenting and playing around for two days solid but only managed to actually get three cards made I am happy with. The point is though at least I learned something new :0)

1 comment:

  1. WOW these look fantastic,love how you have sanded the embossing to make it stand out!!! Brilliant!!


Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)