Wednesday 2 June 2010

My Work Area and Challenge



Well I thought I would get a photo of my work area currently using a very small area of my dads workbench (was supposedly a breakfast bar when dad put it in just long enough to build radio controlled aircraft wings on)

Most of the tools and bits under the area and on the top are dads. Im limited with time using the bench as need to clear everything away before dad gets back from work. Im currently working out of my new tote bag (so happy I bought it). I will get some photos of my workbench at fiance's parents house that I normally use as I have a lot more space there and all my tools, paper, card etc are there.

Ive set myself a challenge for today as well to use my Ultimate Pro and make a Tri/Quad Shutter Card I have never made one before and would really like to have a go. I will also try to use some of my new Wild Rose paper and one of my new Bugaboo digi stamps on it too. Phew I had better get cracking if I want to get it made before I have to pack everything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)