Sunday 20 June 2010

Two days in a row

Wow I have actually managed two days in a row at the workbench I think I am well and truly back in the crafting groove now. I think the week off has done some good :0)

Looking forward to Friday as I am going to a Cuttlebug class at the local craft shop so I get to spend the morning out of the house and doing something crafty. It is still frustrating having my leg in a cast and I hope that wont cause too much trouble with seating etc. I have been doing some more "kit" cards today to get them done and out of the way :0) I also had a sort through of all my stash, tools etc it all came about as I was looking for some particular paper that I could not find. Three hours later everything was back to being tidy but I had a very sore back and I sat with my broken leg in an odd position so in a bit of pain from that now. I won't be doing that again in a hurry.

Here are a few pics of some of the "kit" cards:







1 comment:

  1. WOW these are all fantastic,love the images!!! Enjoy your craft class.BTW I have some awards on my blog for you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)