Sunday 25 July 2010

Long Time No Post

Crikey its been a fair while since I posted. Over the past few weeks I have not been doing any card making I was having a lot of trouble sitting at the bench with my leg in its cast. However good news is that as of a week last Wednesday my leg is now free from its cast :0) Ive already manged to go out on motorbike and I already have a horseriding lesson booked in for next week (easy going lesson though)

Ive started my physio and have to go to the hospital once a week for the next four weeks. Ive also joined the gym Im only swimming at the moment but when Im ok Im going to start using the gym as well :0) Hence lack of card making for the last two weeks after an hours swim I am totally wiped out and Im back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)