Thursday 24 June 2010

Wow Thursday already

Well this week has flown by and Im looking forward to being back at the workbench by the weekend :0) Im at another crafting class tomorrow which I am really looking forward to as it is a Cuttlebug workshop. I have not been able to get to the breakfastbar here to do any card making as my dad is currently building an new Radio Controlled aircraft so Im back to weekend crafting at my Fiance's parents. Roll on getting our own place.

I would like to thank Cheryl so much for thinking of me for a blog award.Cheryl has a wonderful blog which can be found here always a pleasure a read through.

1 comment:

  1. Your so welcome,looking forward to seeing some more cards when you can get them done!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)