Tuesday 1 June 2010

Purchases have arrived

Well it's been a wonderful day here. I had two very large parcels arrive today and I thrilled with the contents. The first parcel contained my new Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro my wonderful fiance paid for that for me. I have been playing with the embossing bits, folding etc and Im the first to admit a bit more practise is needed but wow it is looking like it will be a great to the tools. addition







My second (very large and very heavy parcel) consisted of plain card, Wild Rose Backing papers, 2 Cuttlebug Embossing folders and drum roll...............................

a Cuttlebug



Card making sort of went out the window this afternoon and I have just been playing with my Cuttlebug. I went for a Cuttlebug over the Big Shot for the only reason the Cuttlebug folds up. I panicked when the folders made a cracking noise when I first put some Nesties through and the image was left on the cutting boards a quick google and a huge sigh of relief from me when I discovered that it was normal. I think I will be doing some more playing about later and hopefully back to card making tomorrow :0)

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO,you are going to have some fun with that cuttlebug.......I love mine!!! Enjoy using your new goodies!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)