Tuesday 10 April 2012

Wow very productive few days

Well I actually managed to have a few very productive days over Easter. I got some jewellery making and cardmaking done.

Im doing a homemade Christmas this year so got cracking with the Jewellery making some bracelet and earring sets for family





I fancied doing a nice simple design and dug out my cupcake stamps again.
The next one has not got the main design on as yet as the ink and promarkers are drying out and I waiting for some nestibilities to arrive so I can do a fancy oval cut out.


In other news I took part in a beginners knitting class on Friday night and I really enjoyed it. Ive enjoyed it that much Ive decided to keep it up Im starting off easy just a scarf for a Christmas present and I really want to find a way to incorporate knitting into my card making (and jewellery making for that matter) once I get the hang of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)