Sunday 15 April 2012

Week 63 One Layer 'Less Is More' entry

Wow long time no blog on my card production. Starting off today with one I made for the Less Is More
Week 63 One Layer challenge

I opted for a very simple card as the Challenge was 'Doodles' something on the card had to have been done my me freehand in ink. Now as I am really rubish at drawing I opted to handwrite a greeting on the card (you can probably gather from the pics my handwritiing leaves something to be desired aswell)


The stamp I used was from the Kaban Spring Silouettes its the largest tree stamp on that set so it was a bit touch and go if I could get it to fit on the card, well as you can see it did fit. After a hunt through my ink pads I opted to use Sky Mist Versa Ink to stamp the tree image. The greeting was written by moi in Cornflower Promarker

7 comments:

  1. Well I think it's smashing!! My handwriting has really deteriorated and I'm no longer brave enough to try that!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good to do the sentiment by hand, it makes the card very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your handwritten sentiment is fine and that's one of my favourite stamps. A lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great written sentiment
    Super card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you so much for the lovely comments :0)

      Delete
  5. Well done on attempting a handwritten sentiment...very tricky, but a super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your handwritting looks fab with the tree. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)