Monday 30 April 2012

Penny Black Week 199 and Sketch Saturday week205

This card is yet another mutli entry for Penny Black Challenge week 199 and also Sketch Saturday Week 205

The Penny black Challenge was May Day (Spring themed cards) I used these two hedgehogs together from one of the birthday stamp clear sets I have as I seem to be lacking stamps that I would class as "Spring". The backing papers are from My Minds Eye Spring Paper collections and one of the sheets is from the My Minds Eye Summer paper collection. The images was stamped in versa fine ink and coloured with my trusty watercolour pencils. I then found my distressed peel paint ink pad and dabbed on the grass and broken china dabbed on gave the sky. I also managed to use my crop a dile (I actually forgot I had one) to add the brads to the bottom right of the cards. The final thing was to stamp the greeting in black. I ended up deciding on black for the greeting as I felt it was the only ink I had that would stand out from the lively backing papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)