Tuesday 3 April 2012

Christmas Already????

While having a tidy up and sort through all my crafting boxes I came across some Christmas stamps that were not used last year I think I must have just bought them and put them into a box to have a play with another day. Unfortunatly with the crafty burnout I seem to have had this was not done so decided to get to it and have a play about with them. Not the best lighting in the world which is a shame. The Christmas doggies were free with a magazine and I believe the snowman with bauble was bought from Handy Hippo. The Christmas pudding one and Let it snow are older stamps but I got into the flow of making.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)