Sunday 22 April 2012

No Patterned Paper and a Sketch

Wow where has this week gone can not believe it is Sunday already and have a load of stuff to do befoer work next week and not enough time. I did force myself to sit down this morning and work on a card that hopefully will be eligble for two challenges this week firstly Penny Black Challenge Week 198  No Patterned Paper and Sketch Saturday Week 204

The image is from Penny Black's Have a Micey Nice Day stamp set which is a new purchase it was a great find on eBay :0) The image was coloured using my watercolour pencils as Im still finding the Promarkers too stark to use on these lovely images they seem to overpower them even the water promarkers I have.
The plain paper are some oddments I had left over from a card making day at the local craft store a few years ago. The final touch was to add some stick on blue gems which I honestly can not remember buying

2 comments:

  1. such a sweet card sam...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image. I also love what you've done with our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)