Sunday 20 March 2011

Sketch Saturday Week #147

Wow I actually managed some time at the bench this morning and after flicking through the blogs I follow for inspiration I thought I would have a crack at Sketch Staurdays challenge this week. This was the sketch we were given to work from:





So without further ado here is my entry:



Card Recipe

The stamp is from the Popcorn Bear Kids Celebrate set as is the sentiment
Popcorn was coloured using promakers and the image brackground was achieved using a sponge and ink pad
The sentiment was stamped and then ink was applied to the back ground using a sponge

The yellow paper is from the Craft Creations 12x12 paper stack
The square paper, paper Popcorn is mounted to and the paper the ribbon is mounted to is from the Craft House Tutti Frutti paper stack
The ribbon is Anita's polka dot ribbon
and finally some green cardstock was punched using a Martha Stewart boarder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)