Sunday 27 March 2011

Sketch Saturday

Well Ive had a busy day today Ive managed to get three cards done for three different challanges go and ride, groom, bath my horse and clean all my tack. To say Im tired is a small understatment.

So without further ado onto my cards and the challanges;

First up is my Sketch Saturday entry

Card Recipe

The stamp is Pepper and Friends coloured with promarkers
The paw print paper and brown paper was bought last year from the local craft shop and I honestly can not remember the maker
The white pom poms are left over from Christmas cards last year
The sentiment is from a stamp set that came free with a card making magazine


1 comment:

  1. Great card! Cute image and those pompons are great!

    Thanks for making this card with the sketch from Sketch Saturday!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)