Sunday 6 March 2011

Penny Black Challenge

Well now that I am finally back in my blog I decided to have a go at this weeks Penny Black Challenge . The Challenge was to have more than one fold. I admit my card ended up being more of a box I was trying to do a pop out but it didnt work but it was my first attempt at doing something like this and it has more than one fold. I think if I pretend I was trying to make a box it came out really well. The ribbon edging is still drying hence why it looks a bit rough.


















I also got a Christmas Milton stamp which I just had to play with. Lots of playing with promarkers and flower soft



Better get back to embossing my wedding invitations, glass painting the glasses for the wedding favours (wedding isnt till March 2012) and watching NCIS. Then its off to muck out the horse and give him his tea.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful foldy card sam......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so cute and your colouring is wonderful!!! So glad to see you back and crafting!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)