Sunday 27 March 2011

Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge 6

My third and final card for today. This is for Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge #6 Green and Yellow



Card Recipe

The stamp set Everything Grows is by Flowersoft
I have used Flowersoft sage green for the grass
The image has been coloured in using promarkers
I used the Martha Stuart border punch to create the lace effect and I used Tim Holtz mustard ink to dye the paper
The Green backing paper is by My Minds Eye
The ribbons are some spares that I had laying around in the craft box

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sam - nice card, thanks for joining in the Ribbon Girl colour challenge - Mary and Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sam, hope you are well!!#

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty..love the name of your blog, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam lovely card and so are the rest of them anyway have become a follower so will be back soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)