Monday 7 November 2011

Penny Black Challenge week 176

My latest creation is for the Penny Black Week 176 Challenge. This week it was Snowflakes/Snow and Silver

For my entry I used a standard white card stock for the card base and stamped the Penny black image onto slightly white pearlescent cardstock. I then used silver imbossing powder over the image and heated this.
The Stamp was then mounted onto silver mirricard and attached to the card base.

Ive had the Papermania wax seal Christmas kit for a few years now and Ive never used it. I noticed one of the seals had a snowflake design on it and I thought this wowuld be an ideal oppertunity to finally use it. I melted the wax onto a scrap piece of cardstock and then stamp three wax seals. Once they had set I carefully peeled them from the cardstock and then attached them to the card.

2 comments:

  1. love your gorgeous sparkly tree sam...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog any comments, hints/ Tips / constructive criticism will always be welcomed :0)